Weber Grill Recipes
Spring is finally here! Don’t wait to make the most of warm weather, get your patio area in top shape now! When was the last time you purchased a new grill? Upgrade your backyard with a Weber grill from Ski Barn.
How many times have you been stumped when trying to prepare an outdoor dinner? If you want to switch up your usual burger and chicken recipes with something new, look no further! We’ve got you covered with the best recipes for your outdoor grill.
- 2 large tomatoes
- ½ pinch of crushed red pepper, chopped and pulsed in a food processor or blender until smooth
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbs tomato paste
- 1 Tsp honey
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Pizza dough
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 strips bacon
- ½ pound broccoli
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh parmesan shavings
- Lightly simmer the tomatoes with the crushed red pepper, tomato paste, herbs, salt and pepper for 15 minutes in a saucepan.
- Add the honey and continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the parsley to the dough and divide into two balls.
- Roll the dough out to your desired thinness.
- Render out the bacon and set aside to drain for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and let brown for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the bacon.
- Grill the broccoli over medium heat for 5 minutes until the crisp.
- Remove the broccoli and chop.
- Add the dough to the grill for 2 minutes, in order for it to set and firm up.
- Bring the dough inside and add the tomato sauce, bacon, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Top the pizza with cheese and put it back on the grill until it melts, about 5 minutes.
- ½ cup pickled cherries, pitted
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbs fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbs shelled pistachios
- Salt & Pepper
- ¾ pound ground lamb
- ¼ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh chopped oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh arugula
- Combine cherries, tomatoes, parsley, and pistachios in a food processor. Pulse until the relish is chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lamb, gorgonzola, shallot, garlic, vinegar, oregano, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths and form into patties.
- Arrange the meat on a lightly-oiled plate.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Brush the bottom of the skillet with olive oil.
- When the pan is hot, add burgers and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Toast the buns in a toaster oven and arrange on serving dishes.
- Stack the burger patty with a spoonful of cherry relish and arugula.
Ready to make your patio the hangout spot for the neighborhood? Ski Barn, New Jersey’s best kept secret for all of your outdoor patio needs, has four fully-stocked showrooms located in Paramus, Wayne, Lawrenceville, and Shrewsbury. We deliver to the Jersey Shore and offer free, at-home consultations. Our talented team will expertly guide your purchases to ensure you receive the backyard of your dreams.